Monday, September 21, 2009

technology

what I've learned in technology is more vocabulary words based on tech. i learned to edit my profile on decorations. i had done more assignments that i would normally do. so it was a bit of a challenge to me so i tried even harder. i also came to know a few more more websites. so there for i thought it was a great week.the reflection is mostly about what have we done. i think it was more fun than i would thought it was. one of the things i mostly liked was that when were done we can have a little time to go play games. threw out the year it thought i was working hard in technology. the main reason I'm hoping to do in the future is making you re own game in the computer. I'm really exited to do that so I'm should begin to start to think what I'm gonna do. i think Ive been doing great and Ive been trying my best in technology so i hope to even do better in technology so i would succeed more in it. Ive been trying to have allot of good behavior so that's why Ive been pa yin good attention to the teacher so i can be successfully in class and all the quiz's i take . every Monday i rush in to class so i can finish my vocabulary word early so then i could go ahead and play some computer games. i have been creating some profiles through out the month so i could then chat and then do my work and assignments. fore example the kind of accounts i have are GMail.com blogger.com myglife.com. i hope to do more of those through out the future. the times come here are the first time i come fore thirty minute th second time i go for for thy minutes so i have different times. the reason why technology is because i learn and learn more every day so i could get more better in tieping and also learn more about the computer. i want to know every thing there is to about the compute. so i could then be a complete expert in computers. my goal in technology is to come out of with a a. thats what i hafe to share to you about technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers