Tuesday, January 11, 2011

francisco O. Blog #1

I think it was pretty much time that some big company hosting something huge like a science fair. i think its most likely going to be a huge one i can already see allot of people joining there. i see myself entering there already but i still think I'm not going to win because they are people that are way more people that are older and more experienced then and that have more capability. I think it would be cool to see people from all over the world there so i can get to meet them and what they come up with but we'll be competing with each other and hopefully will be friendly. My ideas right now would be to make a telescope that can see into far far distances or i could possibly make a new game station

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers