Friday, March 5, 2010

flash blog


I'm gonna be writing about my blog in working on about how an when i was working in creating my flash loading screens and the levels.what i learner from all my experience that when you're trying to make a perfect line you have to first try you're best to make it as neatest as you can my experience was you have to make it very colour and spontaneously the knew techniques i learned about is how to make different colors fuse together and it will create a wonderfully pattern to make it blend with the instructions screen, the loading screen it makes almost every thing way better just for fun so when the first time you where up on flash it was fun to explore and the knew the you discovered on flash as you kept on playing with it you kept on finding more and more wonderfully stuff my best technique was that when you're trying to make a strait line instead of the just having to make a full square with the pencil you can just click a special tool to make a completely perfect square. ever since i wrote it the picture out i noticed that i could make a movie which also was the best part that i just clicked the onion skin and so i mid a drawing and i pressed f7 and it maid a very tiny seen and as i kept on doing it and doing it i discovered it made a movie that what was the inspiration that sometimes discoveries can be fun which also made me work more and more. that is all i have to share about my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers