Thursday, March 25, 2010


what has been hard for me in flash is that i cant make anything right on and it troubles me nowing what to do so what i mostly do is ask for some help I'd like to share with you my beginnings with Flash.. I'd always been fascinated with Flash but everytime I opened the program, I had no idea what the hell was going on, I saw panels here, tools there, etc. and just closed the program and gave upIt's possible man, the program may seem hard at first but everything does because you have no idea where to start!! Get a good beginners book and don't aim for the moon just yet... .Learning flash is quite easy with some good tutorials.To just do animations etc. it took me a few hours, its just motion tween and effects etc. its easy.Using actionscripting to create interactive flash things like games takes longer. It depends how familiar you are with Adobe products already and what your current experience level is. That being said, TaoSan hit the nail pretty much on the head.
You can start off with some tutorials and make a basic animation really easily. But, if you want to get into full out database driven flash sites with actionscript and Flex, you are going to be sharpening up your programming skills. you also have to have patients to really master it and be a expert on flash thats it that i have share about flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers