Wednesday, May 23, 2012

3rd-Year Globey Awards

1. What do you think about the article ?
I think its great that our school was mentioned in the newspaper especially some teams got mentioned as well .
2. How did it make you feel to read about your school and Globaloria, a program that you participate in.
It made feel happy because i knew i was part of Globaloria and i was creating games just like what the article said .
3. If your game was featured in the article, what would you like for the author to have said about the game ?
If my game was featured in the article I would of liked for them to have said that they enjoyed my game and had lots of fun .
4. If your game was not featured in the article, what would you like for the author to have said about your game?
I would have like them to have said that my game is fun and creative !
5. Which game do you think the author should have mentioned in his article and why ?
I think the author should have mentioned that Globaloria is a really hard class that takes a lot of critical thinking and hard work .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers