Monday, May 14, 2012

Final Game

Name of Team: I and F
Name of Game: ''Tomorrow''
Topic of Game: Non-renewable resources
Learning Goal: The learning goal is to teach kids to recycle paper and plastic because those recources cant easily be brought back.
How will the player learn about the topic of our game: The player will learn which sources a renewable and which sources are no-renewable.
what would i like to add to improve my game: I would possibly like to add another level and improve the drawings.
The most challenging part of creating my game: Was making the objects move and getting everything organized.
What are you most proud of or what did you figure out through critical thinking and trial/error: I'm proud that we created this game in a week and a half and that we had to start all over and managed to make a new game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers